Monday, April 23, 2007

My Lucky Day


Hi everyone how's your weekend me wonderful because I won a jewelry @ K mart, here how happen yesterday after we went to church, Mina and I went first in Walmart to look around after that we decided to go to K Mart to look for table cloth. When we see the prize we decided to leave but when we were close to the eating area the lady there at K Mart gave us a raffle ticket so we decided to wait ,after a minute the lady called all the persons who has the raffle ticket and told to us to give the other half of the raffle ticket to her and she put in the plastic bag she say something about the jewelry but I'm not interested to what she saying 'cause I'm not expecting if I'm gonna win the necklace when she done she said if the winning number is called the person will yell yipee. My lucky was 889.

here is my necklace.
it's worth $120.00

and I got it for free from K Mart

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!



ok guys got to go have a good Monday mwaahh.

1 comment:

kookie said...

MAY YOUR VERY LUCKY LADY, HIRAMIN KO MAMAYA WINK.