Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lazy Saturday

It's almost 11:00 o'clock in the morning and I have lot of think to do but so lazy to do it. Thursday I went to Mina's house and Annie was with me. Karen and Vanessa was there too. Annie had fun because both girls were playing with her. I ate there of course Filipino dish (ginisang upo and fried galunggong) yummy! anyway she picked some string beans (sitaw) and gave it to me. And she told me that her niece is coming on Friday and told me that she want me to meet her, anyway for the short story met her yesterday in Mina's house, Her name is Gigi I think hehehehe sorry I still have a flashback of the food that I ate there. Mina cooked some food that I loved shrimp sinigang, pancit, and ginataan saging and kamoteng kahoy with sago oh it so yummy (kukang sorry wala ka eh). Speaking of her niece, she has a two kids (girl and a boy) and they live in Saint Clair Shore, its an hour drive. Well we talk about were we live in Pinas I said Antipolo and she said she lived in Cainta that close were I worked, I have a Kumare there who live in Cainta. Annie and Gigi's kids were playing and I think they had fun oh by the way Gigi's kids know how to speak Tagalog she said she always talk to them in Tagalog. Alright guys I think I will stop now I have a lot of thing to do have a nice weekend everyone mwaaah.

No comments: