Saturday, March 10, 2007

Yipeee it's Saturday!!

Yehey,yuhoo. yipee yahooo. Saturday again! Why? so I can relax a bit, baby sitting with Annie is fun but sometime it's not, when she is not in the good mood, sometime when she want something that I didn't give to her she will cry.I chat to my niece and nephew a minute ago I saw them on the webcam, and they called me pc to pc. We talked about how are they doing etc. and bla bla bla. I read this in newspaper comic, my sweetie shown to me coz we've always tease each other similar in this.
Wife: honey do you ever worry about my cancer coming back?
Husband: Nope... when i took out our marriage license, I signed up for the extended warranty,
If anything ever happens to you...I get a free replacement within thirty days.
Wife:That's assuming nothing happens to you first, buster.
There a lot more to write but my brain is not functioning right now. Hey kukang (Carlota) we sold the fowler. Thanx for your help!

2 comments:

Carlota said...

hahahaha...extended warranty! that's a good idea!

that's good, balato ha? hahaha. kidding lang po.

Ito still not feeling good but not as bad as friday.

kookie said...

WOWWAY U KNOW KASI PAG SI CARLOTA AYAW NIYANG PUMUNTA ..SHE DOENT LET U KNOW... BUT GUYS WERE INVITED ANYTIME LOL.