Sunday, December 02, 2007

Jesse's Housewarming Party

Hi snowed, rainy and cold Sunday everyone. I was uploading the pictures last night when Andre told me he will use net to chat to Andrea. For the short story I'm here hehehehehe to post some picture and happening at Jesse's housewarming, we got there at 4:30 yesterday. I told to Larry (my behalf)I don't see any car here. Anyway Larry rang the bell Jesse was surprise when she saw us. She said were early, I said to her hey you said 4:00 0'clock so were here, she said she's still cooking. I said to her I can help, so I cooked the pancit. Her house is huge, anyway she cooked Pilipino and American dish yummy but of course I choice our native dish ( Philippine dish. While we eating we chit-chat. I remember Jesse when I first met her "yeah" in the Philippines Embassy Jesse and her husband Terry, me and Larry. And I remember I babysit her son Christian when we were living in Roseville and now he is taller than me. Thanks a lot Jesse for having us.Here are picture yesterday that Larry took.


I forgot her name

Grace and I (I met her in fruit market before we moved here in Lake Orion)

Beth and I

Marissa and I

Me and Alma

Jesse, me, Alma, and Beth

Jesse and I
Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: