Sunday, November 04, 2007

Just Sharing Some Picture

Hello everyone just sharing some good thing happen this past days from Halloween and yesterday. Well Wednesday was a Halloween and I have a time off on my school for this occasion I did the curving so we have a little spirit of Halloween Annie didn't help to curved the pumpkin b'coz she was busy playing on the computer. Well after I cleaned I put a face on it, its look a little scary what you think? when I finish I called Annie to see the result of the face. Oh did you know what Annie said? well she said to me, wow May its beautiful ( naks ang galing mambola mana sa akin hehehehe) but a little bit disappointed b'coz she's not scary when she so the pumpkin hehehehehe anyway Thursday back to normal went to school and not really want to go but if I will skip again it will be too long to finish so I decided to go. Our friend from church invited us to have lunch at their house @ 3:00 o'clock yesterday. Larry and I thought the couple went back to their country in Mexico b'coz we didn't see them for 2 years, I think when we last met them was on my b-day party after that no communication and they have a kids now so fast anyway for the short story we went there yesterday we ate Mexican food of course hehehehehehe its so yummy. Here are some picture that we taken from halloween and yesterday. Goodnite everyone antok na ako.



me holding the pumpkin



what you think to my obra maestra?


my obra maestra again



Annie and her sister Marina (trick or treat in our house)


Sophie, Abraham forgot the name of little one


Me and Xochitl


Larry and Alfredo.



No comments: