Saturday, September 22, 2007

Carrie gave birth

Hello guys, I have a news for you. Carrie gave birth, a healthy baby boy. She delivered her baby around 1:06 am, September 21 at St Jonh Hospital. His name is Maxwel Patrick he is weighing 7.3 lbs and 18 and 1/2 " .We visited her yesterday and she is doing fine I think this day she is already home, she stay there only for 1 day, Annie is with us and she was jelous when I was holding the baby and she whispered to me to give the baby to his grandma (Carrie's mom) because she want me to carry her (selosang bata). Here are some picture that we took yesterday in the hospital........

the lolo and lola w/ baby and Annie

the baby (Maxwel Patrick)

Kurt and Carrie (Dad /Mom)

Annie, me and the baby

again us.
I told to Larry if he want to carry his grandson, he said nope, maybe he scared the baby is tiny for him to hold it. I called Andre yesterday to tell to him to news that Carrie gave birth and he ask me what is the name of the baby I said Maxwel and he said... "what that" a name of coffee hehehehe I laughed with him. Speaking of Andre, he back from his vacation to the Philippines he was there for 2 months.
I told to him to bring some of the dried fish, he said he don't want 'cause mabaho daw" hmmm". okay next time again and good nite guys.





1 comment:

kookie said...

congratulations sa daddy ug mommy